Wednesday, July 9, 2008

DEAR MY DAD (ALM) ROSHADI PARTADIREDJA

I’m still remember the first time I open my eyes…

You were there giving me hug and smile..

So many words that you can’t say but I know how much you love me,

The time when you left and door locked

I wonder will you be there for me?

Time after time we just had a sweet memory about us

I keep all and make a best wishes that someday somehow we’ll be in the same situation like I was open my eyes wake up in the morning and you gave me a big hug and smile..

I miss you to say good morning when I awake, good night when I fall to sleep and you give me composure with all the thing you have…

I just want to be with you…

And…

It’s just like my dream comes true…

20 years I dream of you and you’re here with all the thing that we missed

Dad…

If I’m crying….there’s no regret…I’m happy and this is the happiest thing that I ever wanted…

I see you again…

I’m not dreaming again, there’s no more wondering why, where and what…

Dad…

I’m here as your daughter ‘cause whatever, wherever, whoever you are…you are my best daddy not for a while but for a lifetime…

I love you dad…..

0 comments: